What Does It Mean to Be SafeVendor Certified?
Vendors must pass a rigorous background check that is evaluated by SafeVisitor Solutions before a SafeVendor Certified ID is issued. All vendors must have an annual background check to maintain their SafeVendor Certified Status.
SafeVendor background check includes:
- Verification of Identity with Social Security Verification
- Verification of Other Names
- Verification of Address History
- National Criminal Database Search
- National Sex Offender Search
- Federal Criminal Court Search
- 10 Year Search of Counties of Residence for Criminal Records
Criteria for SafeVendor certified status:
- No felony convictions for violent crime;
- No felony convictions in the past eight (8) years for theft, drugs, property crimes, or fraud.
- No misdemeanor convictions for violent crime, battery, domestic violence, stalking, theft, drugs, personal property or fraud in the past three (3) years.
- No sexual offenses.
- No crimes against children.
- No pending cases for disqualifying felony or misdemeanors above.
- No open warrants of any type.